VicPCP is a voluntary alliance overseen by an Executive Committee which is comprised of representatives from PCPs in each Region. The Executive Committee is formed and operates according to a Terms of Reference below. The work of VicPCP is supported by a small number of staff including the Director Strategy and Development and Administrative Officer. VicPCP relies solely on funding contributions from the 28 PCPs across Victoria.
VicPCP will determine the best way of connecting with and engaging PCP staff, governance groups and PCP member agencies from around Victoria. This will be reviewed periodically. Currently such liaison occurs by way of bi-monthly forums for Executive Officers, day long forums for Chairs and Executive Officers as required and Communities of Practice organised by sub groups of professionals from different PCP priority areas.
Members of the Executive Committee are:
- Gregg Nicholls (VicPCP Chair, Southern Metro)
- Leah Waring (VicPCP Deputy Chair, Ovens Murray-Goulburn)
- Dan Douglass (Loddon Mallee Region)
- David Meade (Barwon South Western)
- Adrian Murphy (North & West Metro)
- Kate Gibson (Eastern Region)
- Audra Fenton (Gippsland)
- Geoff Witmitz (Grampians Region)
- Max Lee (Metro EO rep)
- Liz Meggetto (Regional EO rep)
- Emma Fitzsimon (VicPCP Director Strategy and Development)